Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random(:

Heeellooo=) SO hows your hols mmhm?? Mine was how you put it..... kinda dll except for what i did yesterday and maybeeee other days to come=) Ughh... i skipped journaling yesterday......=/ I feeel bad but i know in days to come i'll get use to it!!=) Like a good habit=)

Anyway i want to dance!!(: This passion to just dance.... I watched this show called Centre Stage, Turn It Up=) It's good=) There's a mixture of ballet, street dancing and just dancing!!=) I want to put all my effort in it for our DUMC DANCE CREW=) We're performing for LOUD! 2009!! So be sure to be there to catch us on the moveee!!=) After watchin that show, I really want to dance=) I love dancing=) as well as acting!! Not sure which one i'll choose but for now i'll stick with BOTH=)

Anyway!!! I would like to invite everyone to come for XYZ YOUTH on the 21st of MARCH=) Pastor Victor and Kelly will be giving a talk on SEX AND SENSIBILITIES-PMS!(: And parents are invited to see what we learn during YOUTH!!=) The details are....

Date: 21st March 2009
Time: 2-4pm
Venue: DUMC(need the adress, leave a msg)

Be sure YOU dont miss out on this!! It'll be awesomeee=) I'm sorry but it's your loss if you CANT make it!!=P heeheee!x)


Lots of love,
Manda S. Hou Leng(:

No comments:

Post a Comment