Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May 12 and May 15(:

DADDDDY!!
( May 12)

Heeelllooo!! Last MAY 12 and 15 was two important birthday for my whole family!!!=) My DADDY and my two twin sisters MEGAN and SANDRA=D Heh!:p hmmm well i dont have pictures of my twins sisters birthday BUT my daddy's birthday=) hee! Went to ORIENTAL PAVILION!!!=D THE FOOD WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D yeaaaaaahhhh!! The pictures will tell you!!!=D

SANDRA!!!!=D
(MAY 15)
MEGAN SOH SHA MING!!!
(MAY 15)
THE FRUIT CAKE!!!!!

THE LAMB STEAK!!!!=)

SHARK FIN SOUP!!!(sorry sharks=/)

I LOVE THIS DISH!!! The appertizer for the night!! It's called SOFT SHELL CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so GOOD!!! AWESOME-NESS DISH EVER!!! The scallop was sauced with some sweet stuff, onion-ed and pamelo!!!!!SO GOOD!! and prawn was dipped in mango puree!!! SO GOOD!! and SOFT SHELL CRAB!!=D SO GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment