Monday, July 6, 2009

Content too(:

This conversation took place some time last week!=)

Erica:I felt so content!
Amanda:AHH!
Erica: Have you ever felt so content before going to sleep?
Amanda: HMM.. Not really...
Erica: HUH? Really ah??=/
Amanda: I can't remember!x)


Oh well that was like a day before i felt content!!=) After that day i had two WONDERFUL DREAMS!! TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!=) *sigh(in a good way)* i dreamt about SUNG MIN AND T.O.P!! Ahhhh they were BOTH into me!!x) hahahaha... I woke up really happy... it was a thurs and fri night!(: Ohh a few weeks ago had a dream bout 2PM!!! I MET NICHKHUN BUCK HORVEJKUL!! And other members of the group!!=D SO HAPPY!! AND NOW...............


2PM!!!From left to right!
Jae Beom, Jun Ho, Jun Su, NICHKHUN, Chan Sung, Woo Young, Taecyeon.

MY NICHKHUN!!

2PM IS COMING TO MALAYSIA FOR MTV ASIA AWARDS 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried...... Knowing i might NOT see them.... EXAM year.... WTH man..... It's ok my hopes are still HIGH....
I MUST SO GO FOR IT TO SEE HIM ONLY!!! Yeah..... I WILL REGRET MY WHOLE LIFE NOT BEING ABLE TO MEET HIM!!!! sigh.............. Yeah i never felt this CONTENT till right about now........ WOW....

Love,
Manda S. whodoesntknowwhethershegetstoseeheronlylove,nichkhun.

No comments:

Post a Comment