Sunday, April 5, 2009

DUCF RALLY! :D

OH OH let me tell you about this event that ended 1 and a half hours ago!!!!=D It was AWESOME!! ME, REENA, SARA SOO, RYAN, JOHN the few people who STAYED back in church for DUCF RALLY since 12 NOON!!! WHEE~~~ It was so much much FUN and RETARDED-NESS!!! Jump there jump here, jump everywhere!!!x) OH SAW LOADS OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW FROM DJ,TAMAN SEA, DU and loads!!!XD Jordan and Justin came!! Jordan decided to ditch Justin!! But no worries me and the others TEMAN HIM!!!XD GO US!! The preacher WAS SO FUNNY!!! He is Uncle Jason!!!=) He said poo poo!! HHAHAHA!! SO CUTEE AND FUNNY!!

OH OH!! PRAISE AND WORSHIP WAS AWESOME!!! It was led by DUMBSTRUCK!?!?!?! Awesome name!!!!!!!!!! They're from DU's CF i think!! But anyway they led us into praise and worship with much passion!!=) LONGEST PRAISE AND WORSHIP I'VE EVER BEEN THROUGH THIS YEAR!!!!=D=D=D=D It was amazing!! I know i know.... i did SAMPAT alot!!!!!! ASK ANYONE WHO WENT AND KNOWS ME!!!!x) Wheeeeee~~~ I'll update tomoro!!!=) Birthday posts AND YBMEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D=D Wheeee~~~ NIGHTNIGHT!!!=D

Loveeee,
Manda S. Hou Leng (:

No comments:

Post a Comment