Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm sorry! =/

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO AWESOME FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ERICA CHAN SHEARN EAN
~Her special day 25th of March~
The one who was with me through no matter what i've been through.. She's an awesomee friend. I will never tend to hurt her(: She's amazing=) I will honestly tell you that i love her(: God has created her into this world for HIS purpose. And one of it is to be my best friend=) She'll sampat with you!! And if anyone hurts her you'll be sorry.... Thank you erica for being my friend and being there for me... What can i do without you?? I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me... For being there for me, standing up for me, defending me.. And even we have some ups, downs and disagreements, it has never been a problem to keep our friendship=) Thanks again!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA CHAN SHEARN EAN!!=) Remember you're beautiful, awesome and cheerful person(:


ADELE TAN KAY ANN
~Her special day 27th of March~
The one who is so talented and with me through rough and harsh times.... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! You're an awesome person you know that? This girl named Adele is such an awesome friend of mine.. She never fails to entertain you, keep you smiling and just being plain her=) God also created her for HIS purpose(: One of his prupose is to be my friend=) Thank you for EVERYTHING TOO=) For being there for me, standing up for me, defending me and changing me for being who i am today=) I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me=) Knowing what we went through, ups, downs and even disagreeing on something we never have the problem fixing our friendship=) You're an awesome person, cheerful, sampat and sometimes abit HORNY....XD But you are you arent you!! I love you for that=) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ADELE TAN KAY ANN(:
It was an awesome christmas=)

We're retards not by choice!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment