Sunday, February 22, 2009

I miss you. Or maybe not.


Haih.... Do i miss you?? I mean i feel like running away from all my friends or not talking to them just to talk to you... How weird huh!??!?!?!?! Geez... Well ya.... I could be talking bout you or maybe not=) All i know is that i shouldnt feel that way??=) Maybe it was just a moment of weird-ness=) i WANT to give up but i don't know how and i dont know whether i should wait or not............................ PFFT!!! MANDA WONT LET THIS GET TO HER!!=) You know meeeeeeeeeeee=D i dont like being EMO!!!=) Anyway i'm glad i have God in my life=) wouldnt know how to survive without him=) One day i'll show you how IMPORTANT it is to have GOD in your LIFE=)
p.s.i MIGHT not let go?(:
ME being silly=) you know me=)
credits to dele=)
OH i'm wearing thye SAME shirt today=)

No comments:

Post a Comment