Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My day/Valentines;)

Heeelllooo=) Cant go online...XP but here i am on my dad's comp thinking i should post somethin=) Well my days in school are great=) tuesday was actually bad....FELT SO SLeepy.......XP the night before watch jap series till 1..XD Oh ever wondered what was valentine bout?? CAuse i've never knew what that day meant...So i googled it laaa=) It means........

The history of Valentine's Day is obscure, and further clouded by various fanciful legends. St. Valentine's Day, as we know it today, contains vestiges of both Christian and ancient Roman tradition. Its roots are obscured by mystery and there are varying opinions about it. Its origins have become themes of many legends.... Taken from...www.theholidayspot.com/valentine/history_of_valentine.htm




Thats how i started i guess between two people...I still dont get it.....i mean is it like a good time to tell people how you feel and be asked "will you be my valentine/mine??" What does it mean actually??O.O You tell me;) really tell me what this special day means to you;)

No comments:

Post a Comment