Sunday, February 8, 2009

You Guy's Inspired Me To=)

Hey AMANDA SOH here=) its shocking right....creating a blog and everything....XD and the reason for creating it is because of u guys/girls out there who just i dont know inspired? me? and who i care and love!!!=D i mean with all your post bout my birthday and all....i just want to do it toooo u know??=) heh cheesy huh???XD But seeeee laaaaa i made a blog!! happy???XD anyway will do updates twice a week???XD cannot go online laaaa but here's some pics of me and my dearest=)

esther,sabbay=)

ry,sarah,sara,reena=)
erica, dele=)
partyyy,camwhoring=)

"50th" birthday surprise party!!

and sorry to those people who i didnt put your pic on....i dont have....only in my phone=) lazy to upload...X) but i stilllllll loveee you......... zian, emi, vic, ryan, dang, john, tara, bryan, huaj, jen wei, weng, ameer, err err err....TOO MANY TO NAMES....XD sorry......my bad....forgive meee=/

No comments:

Post a Comment